Updated Feb. 14, 2007
If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
- Information We Collect
- Information We Collect About You
- Other Information the Company Collects
- Information from Third-Party Sources
- How the Company Uses the Information We Collect
- What You’ll Receive from the Company
- What Information the Company Shares
- How the Company Protects Your Information
- About This Policy
- Accessing and Updating Your Information
- Unsubscribe Procedure
- Governing Law
- If You Have Questions
Information We Collect
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. You can visit many pages on our Web site without providing any information. Other pages may prompt you to provide information, such as when you sign up for membership, request certain features (e.g., newsletters, news updates and other products), or make a purchase. You may also provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, voting and polling activities, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our Web site.
To better serve Web site visitors and customers, the Company collects two basic types of information from our customers:
- Personally identifiable information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by our customers and is used by us for purposes such as registering for certain features on our Web site or buying products or services. The Company does not rent or sell any of this information to anyone. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. But if you do not supply the information we need, we may be unable to provide you with services we make available to other visitors to our Web site, such as sending you an e-mail alerting you to a new service we are offering or breaking news that may interest you.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insight on how our customers and Web site visitors use our Web site and our other products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our Web site, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to our customers.
Information We Collect About You
- First and last name
- Physical address or postal address
- Phone number
- Credit card number
- Credit card expiration date
- Credit card security ID number
- E-mail address
- Answer to your company sign-in question
Personally identifiable information will only be collected to the extent that the Company deems reasonably necessary to serve a legitimate business purpose. Please be aware that if you disclose personally identifiable information on Web site message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of the Company and this policy.
back to top
Other Information the Company Collects
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer’s hard drive. The Company uses these data files when you visit our Web site to anonymously identify you. By using cookies, the Company is able to:
- Completely support and enhance your visit to our site.
- Allow you to access your account information without requiring you to answer your sign-in question multiple times during the same visit to our site.
- Ensure that you won’t see the same advertisements too often.
- Better measure how many users view and navigate our site.
- Better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
A the Company third-party advertiser cookie file may also be placed on your hard drive during your visit to our website. The purpose of these types of cookies is to collect aggregate statistics about your visit to our website. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information or track an individual user’s movement through our site.
For more information on cookies, click here
As a means of measuring the efficiency of the online advertising and marketing campaigns that the Company employs, we may also allow third-party advertising companies to use a single-pixel image file on our Web site to collect information about your visit. This information is anonymous in nature. It only identifies actions being performed on our Web site. It does not tie actions back to any individual user of our Web site. No personally identifiable information is collected during this process.
Certain marketing and confirmation e-mails from the Company may also contain a single-pixel image file to detect when and whether you have opened the e-mail. The Company may also track clicks from e-mail communications using an internal or third-party tracking system. The Company uses this personal information to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. The Company also uses this information to provide you with e-mail news alerts or inform you of products and services that might benefit you.
These tracking mechanisms are used to ensure that the the Company website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
Log file analysis
Information we measure, analyze and collect in this manner may include: your IP address, screen resolution, operating system, platform information, your URL clickstream behavior (from referring URL Web site, through our Web site, to and including URL of exiting Web site), date and time of your clickstream behavior, purchase behavior, clickstream patterns, e-mail address, your company user answer, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, download errors) and web browser software.
Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual’s use through our Web site.
Information from Third-Party Sources
The Company may periodically add or update information about you obtained from third-party sources. Examples include updated address, travel itinerary or e-mail address information from such sources as travel service providers, co-branded businesses, business partners or other third parties; or credit history information from credit bureaus.
This information can help us accurately fulfill orders or deliver purchase confirmation messages. Credit history information can also help us detect and work to prevent fraudulent activity on our website or through our call center.
How the Company Uses the Information We Collect
- Answer to your the Company sign-in question
- To improve the quality of your the Company visit.
- To complete your travel- or entertainment-related purchase.
- To bill your credit card when you make a purchase.
- To credit your credit card in the event that we issue you a refund.
- To fulfill your travel- or entertainment-related purchase.
- To notify you of any changes to the travel or entertainment product that you have purchased.
- To create your the Company membership account.
- To send marketing communications and purchase confirmations that you have opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
- To send surveys to you.
- To update your user account with any information we receive from you or from third-party sources about you.
Additionally, the Company may use your non-personally identifiable information it collects during your site visit, during your interaction with our e-mails or during your interaction with our third-party marketing efforts for other purposes including without limitation, the following:
- To better monitor in aggregate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
- To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using our site.
- To ensure that our website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
- To uncover and diagnose problems with our servers.
- For day-to-day system administration needs.
Special note: Information we collect on how you use our site does not include personally identifiable information unless you choose to specifically provide us with such information.
This information can be used to display targeted advertising. For example, if you complete a hotel purchase on our site, we may display an advertisement on your confirmation page for a different product such as a show or tour. We do not use personally identifiable information to deliver such targeted advertising.
Additionally, the Company may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for special purposes. Below are a few examples of special purposes:
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies when required by law.
- In disclosures to law-enforcement agencies and/or credit card companies in cases of customer fraud or in other cases where an individual poses a threat to the interests of the Company or its customers.
- To resolve customer or credit card company disputes.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including personally identifiable information, is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if the Company, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that the Company goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information, including personally identifiable information, would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of the Company may continue to use your personally identifiable information as set forth in this policy.
What You’ll Receive from the Company
The Company believes that honest and clear communications with our customers is a key part of a great customer experience. We only want to send you e-mail that you expect to receive or that you have requested. All of our e-mail contains clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible. Below are examples of types of communications you may receive from us.
Membership registration confirmation e-mail messages
When you register for a the Company account or make a purchase on the Company, you’ll receive an e-mail confirming you have become a the Company member. The e-mail will contain your name, the e-mail address you provided and your the Company sign-in answer.
Purchase confirmation messages
When you make a purchase on the Company, we e-mail or send via postal mail your travel itinerary confirmation. The confirmation will include your name, information on the product or products you’ve purchased, your confirmation number(s), your e-mail address, your billing address, the last four digits of your credit card, the terms of your purchase or a link to the terms of your purchase, fulfillment instructions and details, and your billing total.
Confirmation communications may also include the names of travel companions. In the case of tours that have age, weight or height requirements, the confirmation may also contain age, weight and height information that you have supplied to us about you and your travel guests.
You may also receive a confirmation reminder e-mail shortly before you are scheduled to arrive. This e-mail includes basic information about your purchase, such as confirmation number, the travel service or product that you purchased and your arrival date.
Changes to your reservation
If one of your travel- or entertainment-related purchases changes in any way, we use the information you provided to us during the purchase process to contact you by e-mail, postal mail or by phone to alert you of the change. We may also suggest alternate arrangements within these communications.
Examples of such changes include but are not limited the following:
- A showroom or performer cancels a performance.
- Weather or maintenance issues or conditions prohibit a tour company from fulfilling a tour reservation.
- A maintenance issue, administrative error or health/safety issue prevents a hotel from fulfilling a previously available room.
Marketing or promotional e-mails
If you sign up for one of our marketing e-mails either directly, through the membership area, during a purchase, during a contest sign-up, or by any other means, we will send you the marketing e-mail that you have requested.
We only send these e-mails to site visitors and customers who sign up for one of our mailing lists or who agree to future contact regarding special promotions and offers from the Company. These mailings contain clear information on how to unsubscribe, and we honor all requests as quickly as possible.
If you are receiving e-mail from us and wish to unsubscribe, either follow the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail, e-mail us, call us or send us a note via postal mail to inform us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. Click here for our complete contact information.
The Company may also send you postal mail notifications containing surveys, promoting special travel deals, informing you of special sweepstakes on our site or on behalf of one of our business partners.
Answering your inquiries
If you send us or phone in a question or offer a suggestion, we will use your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address to respond to you.
What Information the Company Shares
The Company does not rent or sell any of your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Travel services sold on the Company are provided by parties other than the Company. These parties include but are not limited to hotels, showrooms, restaurants and nightclubs. The Company will provide only the personally identifiable information to these parties that is necessary to complete or fulfill your travel services transaction.
Special note: The practices and privacy policies of these other parties may differ from the Company policies. The Company suggests and encourages you to review their privacy policies to gain further understanding of their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
The Company may also share personally identifiable information to third parties who provide or offer other services on our behalf. In some cases, a the Company travel service provider may contact you directly if additional information is necessary to fulfill your request. The Company may also share aggregate information to service providers, business partners and advertisers. In these cases, the Company does not provide personally identifiable information. In addition, the Company may contract with third-party vendors for survey distribution, promotions or to facilitate sweepstakes or contests.
How the Company Protects Your Information
The Company understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. That’s why the Company uses both electronic and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access.
Personal data that you send or submit to us over the Internet is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also use industry-standard firewalls to protect any personal data that we store.
The Company is also digitally certified by VeriSign, the leader in digital trust services. You can find verification of this certification on one of our secure pages, like our billing pages. Simply click on the key or lock image in the bottom bar of your browser window while on one of our secure pages. A window will appear with our site security information.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe the Company has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at:
Greenspun Media Group, LLC
c/o GMG Internet Publishing
2290 Corporate Circle, Suite 250
Henderson, NV 89074
e-mail: GMGInternetPublishing@gmgvegas.comback to top
About This Policy
Accessing and Updating Your Information
The Company’s Web site users or members who wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to our marketing and promotional e-mail products can do so by using the subscribe/unsubscribe options at Newsletters.
If you have subscribed to one of our e-mail newsletters, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from future mailings (for example, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in an e-mail newsletter or by going back to our site).
This policy and the use of this Web site are governed by Nevada law. Any claim related to the Web site or this policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in Las Vegas, Nevada, within one year after the claim arises. You agree no such claim may be brought as a class action. Users of this Web site consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such court as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this policy. The Company is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please note the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. You hereby consent to this transfer.
If You Have Questions
- Postal contact: Greenspun Media Group, Attn: GMG Internet Publishing, 2290 Corporate Circle, Suite 250, Henderson, NV 89074.
- E-mail contact: GMGInternetPublishing@gmgvegas.com
- Telephone contact: 702-990-2550