Frazzled no more: Fighting the frizz
Photographs by Christopher DeVargas, hair and makeup by Sarah Redzikowski, makeup assistant: Kasey Chafetz, model: Corynn/TNG Models
Frizzy locks have you feeling frazzled? Fight the fuzz with smoothing products designed to calm hairs’ cuticles and seal in shine. One big tip with frizzy hair is to ensure hair is adequately moisturized. Use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and do a weekly treatment mask if hair is very dry. Prior to blow drying, use a cream styling product to help block humidity and ease the blow-dry process. Finish with styling oil on the ends to keep hair from losing moisture.
1. Bumble and Bumble Straight conditioner ($34), Sephora at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort
2. T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i—white, brush included ($250), Sephora at Fashion Show
3. Color Wow One-Minute Transformation styling cream ($24), ColorWowHair.com
4. Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth anti-humidity hairspray ($18), Sephora at Town Square
5. Drybar100 Proof treatment oil ($36), Drybar Las Vegas at Miracle Mile Shops