Embrace Pantone's Color of the Year
Pantone’s Color of the Year sets the color trend for everything from paint to fashion. Sometimes the makeup industry jumps aboard the Pantone train (sometimes not—I’m looking at you, 2006 Sand Dollar!), and this year is no exception. Don’t be afraid of this cheery green—try a liner or soft wash on the lid, perhaps even a pop of colored mascara. Leatrice Eiseman, Pantone Color Institute executive director, says Greenery... “symbolizes the reconnections we seek with nature, one another and a larger purpose.” That’s an idea we can all get behind!
1. Make Up Forever Artist liner—I-32 Iridescent Pop Green ($19), Sephora at The Forum Shops at Caesars
2. Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow—Iggy ($21), Sephora at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort
3. Mac Zoom Lash—Green is Green ($10), MAC at The Forum Shops at Caesars
4. Mac Chromaline—Landscape Green ($21), MAC at The Forum Shops at Caesars
5. Streekers—Green ($11.95), Colormetrics.com
6. Milk Makeup Matcha toner ($26), Sephora at Fashion Show