For National Finals Rodeo, go west!
Photos by Christopher DeVargas; styling by Nicole Chandler; hair and makeup by Sheena Zargari; Models: Cody B. & Rylee W./TNG models
It’s rodeo time here in Las Vegas, where cowboys and cowgirls from around the world gather to attend the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, one of the hottest tickets in town. So what exactly do you wear to an event like this? We got ya’ll covered. Inspired by the icons of casual country style, clothing designers are tweaking tradition in fresh, flattering ways. The result? Wellies you can wear to work and barn jackets guaranteed to stun. But don’t think that you must stick to Western wear brands. You can easily mix and match pieces you may already have with something new for a perfect NFR look. Just focus on the key elements: suede, leather fringe, denim, boots, and hats. Whatever you choose, have a great time doing it.
1. Pinto Ranch longhorn belt ($49), Ryan Michael shirt ($155), bolo Tie ($350); Topman skinny jeans ($75), all at Fashion Show; Guess Keene Moto jacket ($148), The Forum Shops at Caesars; Aldo Uliredien boot ($185), Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort
2. Pinto Ranch top ($65); Topshop overalls ($75); Chinese Laundry Shanti bootie ($149.95), all at Fashion Show; Charming Charlie three-in-one scarf ($12), Town Square Las Vegas; Kohl’s hat ($35), Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
3. Quicksilver Lu Meah jacket ($110), DC South Ferry shirt ($49.50), Miracle Mile Shops; Pinto Ranch Zorro boot ($895), copper bark fence belt ($69), Heritage 34 jeans ($175), Fashion Show
4. Pinto Ranch fringe skirt ($160), Old Gringo Adela ankle boots ($449); Topshop floral clutch ($68); Free People matador hat ($58), all at Fashion Show; Marciano Kaitlyn sweater ($158), The Forum Shops; Charming Charlie gold cuff ($16), wrap bracelet ($14), Town Square
5. Topman jeans ($85), jacket ($95), plaid shirt ($50); Pinto Ranch Zorro boot ($895), all at Fashion Show; Guess Savage Crew T-shirt ($39), The Forum Shops
6. Pinto Ranch dress ($65), leather vest ($145); Chinese Laundry Finn bootie ($99.95), all at Fashion Show; Charming Charlie leather choker ($10), turquoise-and-gold ring ($10), turquoise stone on chunky gold ring ($10), turquoise-and-gold cuff ($10), turquoise beaded bracelet ($12), all at Town Square