Cool off with the latest beauty products
Is your skin feeling some summer blues, or rather, feeling hot and irritated? Find quick relief with these hand-picked products containing cooling and soothing ingredients, textures and even applicators that can help you beat the heat.
1. Origins Zero Oil pore purifying toner with saw palmetto and mint ($23), Ulta at Downtown Summerlin
2. Urban Decay Chill cooling and hydrating makeup setting spray ($32), Ulta at Town Square Las Vegas
3. MAC Complete comfort crème ($33), MAC at The Forum Shops at Caesars
4. NARS Aqua Gel luminous oil-free moisturizer ($60), NARS at The Forum Shops
5. Apa Blue Lip Shine ($25), APABeauty.com
6. Tatcha Luminous deep hydration firming eye serum ($85), Sephora at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort