One Question: Terry Fator
If there is an afterlife, what tangible things would you not like to see there—and why?
First of all, I do believe in an afterlife … or as we call it in show business, a contract extension. I’d like to believe that there is a better place for me to go after my life is done here in Las Vegas … and no, I don’t mean Pahrump.
Now here is what I hope to not see there:
• Traffic circles—too hard to navigate even for people in New Jersey. I can’t imagine what they would be like in heaven.
• Taxes. I want to be able to say the only thing certain in the afterlife is ... death.
• Ads with Flo the Progressive Insurance Lady. If I’m dead, I won’t need insurance.
• A Philadelphia Eagles football jersey. I’ve seen their fans. I think I know where they’re ending up.
• The second Star Wars trilogy. Why remind everyone of a bad time in our lives?
• In truth, the one thing I would not like to see are those who have hatred in their hearts. We have so much of that here on earth. I hope and know that the afterlife will be a place filled with those who truly love.
Terry Fator headlines on the Las Vegas Strip, performing in his Mirage theater at 7:30 p.m. Mon.-Thurs. Call 702.792.7777 for tickets and information.