This spring, discover flower power
Photographs by Christopher DeVargas; hair and makeup by Sarah Redzikowski; model: Gigi P.
Besides their obvious beauty, roses are known for their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and brightening properties for the skin. Stop and smell the roses with these skincare products that will make you feel as beautiful as their stunning ingredients.
1. Allies of Skin Molecular Saviour toner mist—1.69 ounces ($79), AlliesofSkin.com
2. Sisley Paris Black Rose cream mask ($162), Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show
3. Jurlique Rosewater balancing mist ($24), Jurlique.com
4. Korres Wild Rose vitamin C active brightening oil ($54), Sephora at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
5. Herbivore Phoenix facial oil ($88), Nordstrom at Fashion Show
6. Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery—SPF 50 ($69), Ulta at Town Square
7. HerbivoreRose hibiscus hydrating face mist—40 ounces ($32), Nordstrom at Fashion Show
8. Fresh Rose deep hydration facial toner ($44), Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show