Looking for an appropriate hat this season? We've got you covered
Photos by Christopher DeVargas; styling by Nicole Chandler; hair and makeup by Sheena Zargari; Model: Cody B. & Rylee W./TNG models
The final piece of the outfit is generally the hat, which you put on last in most cases—sometimes to hide a bad hair day or between colors, other times to upstyle your look or complete your outfit. And there are a plethora of options to choose from that can drastically change the general aura of your current dress and that pretty little head of yours. Here are a few hat trends for fall 2017 to look out for, but don’t hesitate to also grab something from the classics—they never go out of style.
The looks: (all available at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort)
Furry hats: Whether you wear fur as a skirt, dress, belt, bag or accessory, it is trending hard. The best possible way to showcase this is on your head in an array of options. Color is the best way to set your game apart. Try one in blue, red, or yellow.
Newsboy hat: They do very little in terms of protection but make for a rather lovely statement. Channel your inner JT, Brad Pitt, or Fergie.
Matching hat and clothing: A cohesive look from head to toe…
Berets: Appearing in leather this fall but available in all materials. The beret is a total European feel that anyone can rock. The more unconventional in material, the trendier.
Brimmed hats: Classic and generally a summer favorite.
1. Hattitude Jane custom hat ($44.99)
2. Hattitude Epoch paperboy hat ($39.99)
3. Quicksilver Bushmaster safari hat ($26)
4. Hattitude Vegas hat ($24.99)
5. Hattitude & Hatmoto.com Design your own fedora ($49.99)
6. Hattitude Bailey of Hollywood ($89.99)
7. Hattitude Kangol Bermuda ($64.99)
8. HattitudeBread and Butter roll visor ($29.99)
9. Quicksilver Pierside lifeguard ($26)
10. French Connection Porkpie ($84)
11. Hattitude Epoch driver ($39.99)
12. Hattitude Bailey of Hollywood ($84.99)